Friday, January 4, 2008

Heeeey

I've been reading posts by Chris Moorman( a poker God) and Jack Powell (another V strong player) for the last six months and I decided I'd start posting about my poker game.

I began playing online 2 years ago with play money while I was in therapy for a broken neck. I'm still wheelchair bound and I attend school at Minnesota State University Marshall, majoring in Biology & Chemistry. I spend almost all my free time playin' cards online, I play some live but stacking other's chips takes so long with my condition. :-P

I started playing for money about a year and a half ago by putting 50 bucks on FTP and playing 5$ SNG's. It lasted a few weeks until I went on mad tilt one day and drained it. I have since deposited 50 dollars on FTP and AP too many times to count, and have also withdrew amounts of 250$ at least 2 times and amounts of 125-200 at least 5 times. I am the type of player who puts 50$ on, runs it up to 180, then takes off 120$ after a couple bad beats 0nly to go broke on the $ left in my account an redeposit 50$

All in all I'd say I've learned to be a break-even player after the rake. I play FTP under Alias quadfive & AP as Qu4d

No comments: