Friday, December 5, 2008

An update since school started.


Time has flown by & now finals are staring me in the face, hopefully physics turn out to be as easy as the previous exams have been.




ANYWAYS, I came back to school and played a few days worth of poker before catching some standard coolers & cashing out on full tilt. I decided to try take a long break from the tables & focus on other things like school & Kels. (Didn't last long being the degenerate that I am) But a good thing about my little breaks that I take is that I spend a lot more time reading and learning about the game.




My break lasted about 2 weeks & then I had my roomate send me 20 Bucks on FTP. I played that for a bit just goofing around and went broke. Then one night I used his account to play some .5/1$ and ran his 60$ bankroll up to 180$. I split profits with him and then played 10nL on my account until I had around 300$ online. I decided to leave FTP & try the waters on Stars with a 250$ deposit. Today I removed my original deposit & will use my profits to play my way to millions :-p lol or to have fun....




I also introduced a buddy to the double or nothing SNGs on stars & he's loving them. Get 'em Palo :-p Remember the little people.




My graph since depositing on Stars is posted at the top because I suck @ editing & if I move it I can't zoom.




No comments: